|8 oz||Shredded Coconut Flakes|
|1/2 teaspoon||Vanilla Extract|
|3 oz||Semi Sweet Chocolate|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Whisk egg whites with a stand mixer until frothy.
3. Mix in vanilla extract into the egg white mixture.
4. Combine coconut, flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
5. Lightly fold the egg white mixture with the dry ingredients.
6. Scoop the mixture into balls onto a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Transfer macarons onto cooling rack.
9. Melt chocolate in a microwave.
10. Drizzle melted chocolate on macarons.
You may also like Stove Top Chocolate Pots de Crème